Add call tracking to your Wix website to find out which marketing sources drive calls and texts to your business. When a customer navigates to your website, we'll swap in the tracking phone number associated with the marketing source they came from. You can track calls on your Wix website using source tracking numbers or a website pool to include session-level data.
The Wix integration with CallRail is only available for Wix's Premium plans.
There are a few important details you’ll need to know before you get started with dynamic number insertion:
- Dynamic number insertion detects multiple number formats, including: 111-222-3333, 111.222.3333, and (111) 222-3333.
- Special steps are necessary to swap phone numbers in images. Learn more about image swapping with this help article.
- Our Wix integration cannot track form submissions.
Integrate CallRail with Wix
- Click Analytics in the navigation bar on the left, then click Tracking at the top of the page.
- Select Installation Methods from the Tracking Installation section at the bottom of the menu on the left.
- Copy the code snippet on this page to your clipboard (you'll enter it into the Wix integration with CallRail).
- Open a separate browser tab and log into your Wix account.
- Go to Settings in your Wix site's dashboard.
- Select Tracking Tools in the Advanced Settings column.
- Click + New Tool and select Custom from the drop-down.
- For the subsequent options, select All Pages, Load code once, and Place Code in Head.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
- After clicking Apply, your integration with CallRail will be activated and your tracking numbers will start swapping on your Wix website.
- Be sure to test your installation before your campaign begins. Learn how to test dynamic number insertion with this help article.
Can I track form submissions?
Unfortunately, our Wix integration cannot track form submissions on your Wix website. We can only track calls and text messages to your tracking numbers.
Why isn’t my telephone number swapping?
Have you cleared your cookies, or tried accessing the website in a private browsing session? The most important part of testing dynamic number insertion is to simulate the experience of a first-time visitor before testing. Otherwise, the swap code will detect you as a visitor to the website from a previous session.
How do I prevent a number from swapping on my website?
If there is a specific place on your website where you don't want the number to swap, update the telephone number in your source code so that our swap script doesn't recognize it. In the number that you do not want to be swapped, you can use HTML tags that don't apply additional style.
For example: 555-<span>444<span>-3333.