Transcripts Search is a tool for quickly searching your call transcripts for important information. You can search your transcribed calls from the past year to find specific words, phrases, or a set of search terms for a deeper analysis of your calls and to quickly return a list of relevant calls from your call log.
Transcripts and call recording must be activated in your account before you can use Transcripts Search. Learn more about Transcripts in this help article.
Transcripts Search searches calls within the past year or up to the date that you turned on Transcripts.
How to Use Transcripts Search
Use these instructions to access Transcripts Search in your account.
- Click Analytics in the navigation bar on the left, then click Activity at the top of the page.
- Select Transcripts Search in Calls section in the left-hand menu.
- Enter a search term or set of search terms. Separate multiple search terms with commas and use quotations for exact matches.
- Filter your results by the speaker in the filter bar.
- Your results will be ordered by how many times your search term(s) appear in the transcript with your search terms highlighted in the transcription preview.
Filter Your Search Results
You can filter your Transcripts Search results by company, speaker, date range, tracking number, duration, qualified status, and tag.
- Filter your Transcriipts Search results by Company, Date Range (up to the past year), Speaker, Numbers, Duration, Qualified status, and Tag.
Which call transcripts are being searched?
Transcripts Search looks for your search terms in all your transcripts for up to a year or since you activated Transcripts (if you haven't had the feature for a full year). You can add additional filters using the speaker filter options and the Filter By selection at the top right of the page.
How are my results ordered?
Transcripts Search results are ordered by how frequently your search terms appeared in the call transcript.
Can I only search for terms that I've targeted using Automation Rules?
Nope! You can search your call transcripts for any terms, whether or not you've added them to one of your Automation Rules. Using Transcripts Search might help you discover new key terms to leverage or even new PPC keywords and/or ad copy for better audience targetting.