This feature is currently being beta tested. If you have feedback while this feature is testing, please fill out this user survey.
See every call to and from your tracking numbers. Use the Call Log to filter, find, and export calls that are most meaningful to your business, or to generate a list of calls for a specific date range.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Create a custom report using the Call Log in your account
- Export and print your report
- Delete a report
The Call Log custom report offers a convenient way for you to follow your tracking numbers' activity, allowing you to pinpoint key call information using customizable insights. Learn more about when and how calls are making an impact on your bottom line.
Create a Call Log Custom Report
Use these instructions to create a custom report that identifies the types of calls made and received by your tracking numbers within your Call Log. You can gain insightful knowledge about call details within a specified date range, helping you to understand more about the calls that matter to your business.
- Select Reports at the top of the page.
- Click on All from the Custom list of reports in the left menu.
- Find the Call Log option and click Create Report.
- Name your report by clicking the pencil icon at the top of the page. You can update the name of your report at any time.
- Choose an interval for how your data will be presented. The interval options available here vary based on your date range. Your filter options are dependent upon what you choose in this drop-down.
- The report initially loads with a list of calls received or made by all companies. The columns display information related to each call. Use the Customize Insights drop-down to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table. Among other possibilities, this report can feature a call's value, its tags, and whether it's a qualified lead.
- If you'd like to search for specific names, numbers, or locations within the "Caller" column of the report, use the Search Callers field at the top of the table to find your desired information.
- Use the filter panel at the top of the report to determine which companies and types of calls you'd like to see within a particular timeframe.
- Use the company drop-down to choose which companies should be on this report. You can select as many or as few as you'd like.
- Use the date range drop-down to select the timeframe for the calls you'd like to see on this report.
- Optional: If you'd like to drill-down further to select specific call information, caller details, or call attribution for this report, select the filter icon.
- If you choose to drill-down further, select Add Filter and pick the additional filters you'd like for your report. This drop-down only shows if you're adding filters.
- Optional: You can see a separate chart and table featuring details about calls received or made by a specific company or tracking number by selecting the desired company or tracking number within the report. Use the Customize Insights drop-down to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table.
- Click Save as New in the banner at the bottom of the page if you'd like to save this report for later. Or, if you're updating a custom report you've already created, and you'd like to overwrite the report with the changes you've made, click Save. Click Discard Changes to remove any updates you made.
Export and Print Report
You can print or export your report to an Excel file.
- Select Export at the top of the table.
- Choose Excel to download an Excel file of your report. If you choose to export to Excel, your report will include a cover sheet that details the filters you used to create your report.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.
Deleting a Custom Report
If you'd like to delete a custom report you've created, you can remove it from your list at any time.
- Select Reports at the top of the page.
- Find and click on the report you'd like to delete.
- Click the Delete icon next to the name of your report.
- Confirm that you'd like to delete this report by clicking Delete.