For marketers, agency staff, and anyone else who manages more than one CallRail account, Account Center is a seamless way to manage all your accounts in one place.
Each account you manage through Account Center retains separate settings and billing information, allowing accounts to be managed individually without requiring an additional login.
Access Account Center and Edit Settings
- To access your Account Center dashboard, click the Account icon in the top left and click Account Center within the My Account panel.
- Select the pencil icon next to the account name to access the Manage Account page and make changes to the account-level settings.
You can also use Account Center to access billing settings and invoices for each account you manage.
- Click the Account icon in the top left and click Account Center within the My Account panel.
- Click Billing in the left sidebar.
- Click on the Last Invoice to see the most recent invoice or to add a credit card to a free trial.
- Click the Account Name to go to the full Billing page for that account. From this page, you can see all invoices and account usage numbers, as well as change your plan, update your card information, or close your account.