Account Center is CallRail's tool for managing all your accounts in one place. If you have team members who need access to more than one CallRail account, you can quickly add and assign them to the right accounts with the User Management page in Account Center.
You must be an Executive Administrator in order to use this feature.
To access this page, you'll need to be using Account Center. Here's how to set up your Account Center if you haven't already:
Creating Users in Account Center
In order to use this feature, you must be an Executive Administrator on your account. Use these instructions to add users in bulk in Account Center.
- Click the Account icon in the top left to open the My Account panel. Select Account Center.
- From your Account Center dashboard, click Users in the menu to the left.
- Click Create Users in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Choose the user type for the users you'd like to create.
- Enter their first name, last name, and email address. The email address you enter here will be their login email address. Click Add User each time you'd like to add an additional user. Then, click Accounts.
- Choose the individual accounts these users should each have access to. Then, click Message.
- The user will be sent an email with instructions for creating a password and logging in. You have the option to enter a personal message to include in the email. Complete your setup by clicking Finish.
- Review your new users, suggested next steps, or click Return to User Management to go back to Account Center.
What if one of the accounts I'm adding a user to is white labeled?
If you're adding a user to an account that is white labeled, we'll send them an email with that account's branding and logo. CallRail's name and logo won't be exposed to users being added to a white-labeled account.