This feature is currently being beta tested. If you have feedback while this feature is testing, please fill out this user survey.
Account Center is CallRail's tool for managing your client's accounts using a single login email address. If you have team members who need access to more than one CallRail account, you can quickly add and assign them to the right accounts with the User Management page in Account Center.
To access this page, you'll need to be using Account Center. Here's how to set up your Account Center if you haven't already:
You can opt-in to beta test this feature if you're the first Administrator in Account Center with admin access to all accounts in your Account Center. Click the link in the banner at the top of the page to get started.
Creating Users in Account Center
Use these instructions to add users in bulk in Account Center.
- Once you're logged into Account Center, click Users in the menu to the left.
- Click Create Users in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Choose the user type for the users you'd like to create.
- Enter their first name, last name, and email address. The email address you enter here will be their login email address. Click Add User each time you'd like to add an additional user. Then, click Next: Accounts.
- Choose the individual accounts these users should each have access to. Then, click Next: Password.
- Since these users are new to CallRail, they'll need a password for their login email. Choose the first option if you'd like them to create their own password. Or, choose the second option if you'd like to set their password for them. Complete your setup by clicking Create Users.
- Review your new users, suggested next steps, or click Return to User Management to go back to Account Center.
What if one of the accounts I'm adding a user to is white-labeled?
If you're adding a user to an account that is white labeled, we'll send them an email with that account's branding and logo. CallRail's name and logo won't be exposed to users being added to a white-labeled account.