PCI Redaction removes customer billing information from call recordings and call transcripts such as credit card numbers, CVV, and billing zip codes.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Activate PCI Redaction
PCI Redaction requires call recording and CallScribe to be activated for your account.
Activate PCI Redaction
- Select Settings in the top navigation.
- Click CallScribe & Keyword Spotting under Workflow.
- Make sure CallScribe is activated.
- Select the check box for PCI Redaction. You can turn off PCI Redaction at any time. Previously redacted calls will not be restored, but future calls will not include redactions.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page to activate.
- Billing information will be removed from call recordings and show as [redacted] in your call transcriptions like this:
How does PCI Redaction work?
Our PCI Redaction feature is designed to look for and redact credit card information, specifically. It currently has a 90% accuracy rate that continues to improve over time through machine learning.
Will it remove other information?
There may be some instances when PCI Redaction removes other numerical information surrounding a credit card number on calls where credit card information has been spotted.