Add notes to your phone calls to keep important lead information at your fingertips.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Add notes to a phone call
- View notes made on phone calls
If you're using Lead Center as an add-on in your account you can add notes to a live phone call through our softphone capabilities. To learn how to add notes from Lead Center, use this help article.
Add Notes to a Phone Call
You can add notes to a phone call from your call log in one of three ways:
- Navigate to your call log by clicking on Activity.
- From your call log, find a specific call and click the Note icon, then click the + sign to expand the notes section.
- You can also add notes from a customer's timeline. Click the Timeline icon for specific call and then click the + sign to add a note for that call.
- If you're listening to a call, click Recording, then the Edit tab, click the + icon to add your note.
View Notes Made on Phone Calls
View notes made on a phone call one of two ways:
- When listening to a call, click the Recording button and look under the Edit tab to view notes for that call.
- You can also view notes from a customer's timeline. Click the Timeline arrow from the call log and expand each call to view the notes for that call.