Add notes to your phone calls to keep important lead information at your fingertips. Each note you add to a caller's timeline remains available to all users across your account. If you're using the softphone in Lead Center, you can add notes about a call during or after a call.
Add Notes to a Phone Call
You can add notes to a phone call from your call log in one of three ways:
- Click Analytics in the navigation bar on the left.
- Navigate to your call log by clicking on Activity.
- From your call log, find a specific call and click the Note icon, then click the + sign to expand the notes section.
- You can also add notes from a customer's timeline. Click the Timeline icon for specific call and then click the + sign to add a note for that call.
- If you're listening to a call, click Recording, then the Edit tab, click the + icon to add your note.
View Notes Made on Phone Calls
View notes made on a phone call one of two ways:
- When listening to a call, click the Recording button and look under the Edit tab to view notes for that call.
- You can also view notes from a customer's timeline. Click the Timeline arrow from the call log and expand each call to view the notes for that call.