See every voicemail to your tracking numbers. Filter, find, and export voicemails that are most meaningful to your business, view voicemail transcripts, or generate a list of voicemails for a specific date range.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Create a custom report featuring your voicemails
- Export and print your report
- Delete a report
The Voicemails Custom Report offers a convenient way for you to follow your voicemail activity, allowing you to pinpoint key voicemail information using customizable insights. Learn more about when and how voicemails are impacting your bottom line.
Create a Voicemails Custom Report
Use these instructions to create a custom report that identifies the types of voicemails received by your tracking numbers. You can gain insightful knowledge about voicemail details within a specified date range, helping you to understand more about the voicemails that matter to your business.
- Select Reports at the top of the page.
- Click on Create Report from the Custom list of reports in the left menu.
- Find the Voicemails option and click Create Report.
- Name your report by clicking the pencil icon at the top of the page or select Rename Report within the Report Options drop-down. You can update the name of your report at any time.
- Choose an interval for how your data will be presented by using the filter panel at the top of the report. The interval options available here vary based on your date range. Your filter options are dependent upon what you choose in this drop-down menu.
- The report initially loads with a list of voicemails received by all companies. The columns display information related to each voicemail. Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table. Among other possibilities, this report can feature a voicemail's value, its tags, and whether it's a qualified lead.
- If you'd like to listen to a voicemail or view a voicemail transcription, click on the Play icon within the desired row.
- If you'd like to search for specific names, numbers, or locations within the "Contact" column of the report, use the Search Contacts field at the top of the table to find your desired information.
- Use the filter panel at the top of the report to determine which companies and types of voicemails you'd like to see within a particular timeframe.
- Use the company drop-down to choose which companies should be on this report. You can select as many or as few as you'd like.
- Use the date range drop-down to select the timeframe for the calls you'd like to see on this report.
- If you choose to drill-down further, select Add Filter and pick the additional filters you'd like for your report. This drop-down only shows if you're adding filters.
- Optional: You can see a separate chart and table featuring details about voicemails received by a specific company or tracking number by selecting the desired company or tracking number within the report. Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table.
- Click the Save button at the top of the page if you'd like to save this report for later.
Export and Print Report
You can print or export your report to an Excel file.
- Select Export at the top of the table.
- Choose Excel or Excel All Columns to download an Excel file of your report. If you choose to export to Excel, your report will include a cover sheet that details the filters you used to create your report.
- Select PDF Instructions and follow your browser-specific directions to save the report as a PDF file. You can also view this help article for more details.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.
Duplicating and Deleting a Custom Report
If you'd like to duplicate or delete a custom report you've created, you can do so at any time.
- Select Reports at the top of the page.
- Click on the report you'd like to duplicate or delete under Custom on the menu to the left.
- Click Duplicate Report or Delete Report within the Report Options drop-down menu.
- Confirm your choice by clicking Duplicate or Delete.