Account Center is your home base for accessing and managing multiple accounts. Designed with our agency customers in mind--and perfectly useful for anyone with more than one CallRail account--Account Center brings all of your client accounts into one dashboard and provides easy access to the tools you need to manage them.
Use this article as:
- An overview of Account Center and how it can be used
- A way to learn about Account Center features and tools
- A jumping-off point for more advanced use
One Login to Rule Them All
Rather than juggling multiple accounts with multiple logins, Account Center brings everything together under a single email account, username, and password. From this master login, you can customize your dashboard by adding new or existing accounts to your Account Center.
- You must have more than one account to access your Account Center dashboard. To begin, log in to your account, then go to the dropdown menu in the upper right corner of the screen and click Create New Account.
- Once you have more than one account, you can access Account Center from the same dropdown menu in the upper right. Instead of "Create New Account," you'll see Switch Account. Click to access your Account Center dashboard.
- Any accounts you add or have access to will show on your Account Center dashboard. Everyone's dashboard will be different depending on which accounts they're associated with.
Account Management Tools
In addition to grouping all your accounts in one place, Account Center provides convenient access to account management tools. These tools allow you to take bulk actions, access billing, and manage users.
- As illustrated above, the Accounts tab provides an overview of your dashboard and allows you to add new or existing accounts to your Account Center.
- The Billing tab gives you access to invoices and billing information for each account.
- From here you get an overview of the call tracking features of each account, and can view and change your pricing plan and payment information.
- The User tab allows you to add, delete, and edit users who have access to accounts in your Account Center.
- The Invite Admins tab allows you to bring other administrators into your Account Center. You have the ability to further customize by choosing which accounts they have access to.
Customize Every Client
The one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t work when managing multiple clients. Account Center lets you choose the right plans and features for each client.
- New account options include pricing plans, features and add-ons, billing information, and more.
- Flexible white labelling further customizes the experience for your clients.
Once you get acquainted with Account Center, we’d love to hear from you! Stop by the CallRail Community to tell us what you love about Account Center, or let us know how we can make Account Center better. The Community is also a great place to troubleshoot and discuss with other users.