You must have an active Analytics Suite plan to access this report. Use our help article to see or change your pricing.
With this report, you can calculate your return on investment by source to see which marketing channels are the most cost-effective for your business using tracked deals in HubSpot.
We pull deals from HubSpot as the revenue amount to match with attribution in CallRail for ROI calculations.
Set Up Tracking Templates for ROI Reporting
This report will automatically pull any campaign data available in CallRail via your integrations. In order to get the most accurate data for this report, make sure to integrate CallRail with Google Ads, Facebook, and Microsoft Advertising and ensure the correct tracking templates are applied for Facebook and Microsoft Advertising using the articles below. Google Ads will automatically have tracking assigned via the integration.
Create an ROI by Campaign Report
- Click Analytics in the navigation bar on the left, the select Reports at the top of the page.
- Click on Create Report from the Custom list of reports in the left menu.
- Select ROI by Source and click Create Report.
- The report initially loads with a list of your sources in CallRail organized by ROI, with the total amounts for cost, revenue, and customer count for all selected campaigns bolded at the top. Each column displays an aggregated total of that source (organized by color), cost of all tracked campaigns for that source, revenue, customer count, and ROI.
- To add additional sources to your lead reporting, click on the Manage Spend button.
Use this article to add or edit sources for lead reporting.
- This report automatically saves once it's created.
Filter Your ROI Report
Filter your ROI report to drill down to specific data.
- Use the filter panel at the top of the report to change the data you're viewing.
- Use the company drop-down to choose which companies should be on this report. You can select as many or as few as you'd like.
- Use the date range drop-down to select the timeframe for the cost per qualified lead you'd like to see on this report.
- Use the attribution drop-down to select the attribution model you'd like to see on this report. Read about attribution models and how to use them.
- Use the keyword/ad ID drop-down to select whether you'd like to see your data down to the keyword or ad ID for your campaigns.
Export and Print Report
You can export your report to an Excel file.
- Select Export at the top of the table.
- Choose your desired Excel file to export. If you choose to export to Excel, your report will include a cover sheet that details the filters you used to create your report.
- Choose PDF Instructions if you want details about how to save your report as a PDF file.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.
Duplicating and Deleting a Custom Report
If you'd like to duplicate or delete a custom report you've created, you can do so at any time.
- Click Analytics in the navigation bar on the left, then select Reports at the top of the page.
- Click on the report you'd like to duplicate or delete under Custom on the menu to the left.
- Click Duplicate Report or Delete Report within the Report Options drop-down menu.
- Confirm your choice by clicking Duplicate or Delete.
I'm not seeing revenue or ROI calculations in my report?
If you're not seeing ROI or revenue it might be that you don't have any closed (won) deals for that timeframe. Our ROI report only matches contacts that have called one of your call tracking numbers at least once and matches it with closed deals in your HubSpot account. We don't pull in ROI data for deals that aren't in the close (won) state or contacts that have not interacted with any CallRail tracking numbers or form tracking submissions.