Customize the look of the forms you create using CallRail's form builder. We offer basic styling options, like choosing the fonts and colors for your form.
Basic Styling Options
Each change you make to a form's style shows in real-time on the form preview on the righthand side of your screen. Follow these instructions for each form you'd like to style.
- Select Tracking at the top of the page.
- Choose Custom Forms in the left menu.
- Click Create Form to build and style a new form, or click the Edit (pencil) icon if you'd like to make changes to an existing form.
- When you reach the editing step, select the Edit Styles tab.
- Use the drop-downs to select the font and font size for the text on your form. You can also pick your font and button color by entering a specific color's hex code or by make a selection in the color picker.
- Click Create Form to save your styling options on a new form, or click Save Form if you're changing an existing form.