Qualifying leads allows you to create more enhanced reporting around which marketing efforts are attracting good leads and moving leads through the sales funnel. There are multiple ways to qualify leads in CallRail.
Auto-Qualify Leads Using CallScore
With CallScore, we'll automatically score incoming leads based on machine learning models that have been built, created, and tested for accuracy. Once a lead has been scored, you can view their score within your activity dashboard, email notifications, and caller timelines. Call recording will need to be enabled for tracking numbers that use CallScore. CallScore can transcribe calls in English (US).
- Click Analytics in the navigation bar on the left.
- Click the Account Icon in the navigation bar on the left side of the screen, then click Account Settings.
- Select Scoring under the Intelligence menu in the sidebar on the left.
- Select a single company by clicking on the company name in the list. To configure more than one company at a time, check the box next to the name of each company you would like to configure, then click the Configure button.
- Slide the toggle at the top of the page to ON to activate CallScore.
- Choose to score all calls or select specific criteria within the table to indicate which interactions you'd like to be scored by CallScore. (For example, only consider calls over 30 seconds.)
Read this article for more details on setting up CallScore criteria.
- Click Save to finish activating CallScore.
Qualify Phone Leads Using Keypad Scoring
Keypad Scoring allows you to enter valuable information about a call as soon as it ends. You can score the call as a lead, add a tag to the call for reporting purposes, and record a value for the call.
Before activating Keypad Scoring, you'll want to ensure your company's call tags are set up for the company in your account where you'd like to use Keypad Scoring. Set up call tags to classify your calls on your activity dashboard and reports in the Keypad survey.
Once this feature has been set up, you'll be able to select it when activating Keypad Scoring. Keypad scoring messages can only be read in English (US).
The Keypad Scoring feature is company-dependent within your account. Follow the instructions below for each company where you'd like to use Keypad Scoring.
- Click Analytics in the navigation bar on the left.
- Click Tracking at the top of the page.
- Select Keypad Scoring under Calls & Texts.
- Click the checkbox for Mark as a qualified lead to include lead classification in your post-call survey. These options are pre-configured automatically for you.
- Click the checkbox for Add a tag to include call tagging in your post-call survey, and choose the tags for each keypad number. You can choose up to 9 options here.
- Click the checkbox for Record a value if you'd like to be able to enter a numeric value for a call after it ends. The amount you enter in the value field will display on your Activity dashboard after the call ends.
- Select Save to activate Keypad Scoring.
Manually Qualify a Lead in the CallRail App
You can always manually qualify a lead in the CallRail app using the thumbs up button in a caller timeline, on the activity log, or inside Lead Center during live calls.
- From the activity log, you can manually mark a lead as qualified or not qualified by clicking the + sign in the Qualified column.
- Or select Note next to a call or form submission to add a tag, note, or qualify the lead.
- If you're listening to a call recording, you can score a lead under the Edit tab of the recording.
- If you're using Lead Center, you can score live calls in the call details next to Qualified.
Create Workflows to Automatically Qualify Leads
Use our Conversation Intelligence features, CallScribe and Keyword Spotting, to automatically classify and score leads as they come in.
CallScribe transcribes calls that Keyword Spotting can then use to perform certain actions based on the words said in a call. Using these features you can categorize your leads using tags and automatically apply a lead score based on the criteria in the call for a faster workflow.
- Click Analytics in the navigation bar on the left and click Settings at the top of the page.
- Choose the company where you'd like to use Keyword Spotting.
- Select CallScribe & Keyword Spotting within the Workflow list.
- Once you've configured CallScribe, use the Speaker drop-down in the Keyword Spotting section to choose which speaker you'd like to track keywords for.
- Use the Any/All drop-down to determine whether any or all of your listed keywords must be spotted for further action to be taken after the keywords are recorded.
- Enter the keywords you'd like to see appear in the caller timeline. Keyword Spotting can also detect "close matches" to any of these words. For example, if you use "schedule" as a keyword, the system will also detect "scheduled, scheduling, and schedules."
- Select + Add Criteria to choose any additional criteria that must be met for further action to be taken after your keywords are spotted and recorded.
- Then select + Add Action to tag, score, or set a value for a call based on the keyword and criteria you've selected. For example, you can score all calls with the words "appointment" or "follow-up" automatically as a qualified lead. For example, sometimes users will have their agents use specific keywords or phrases (like, "Thanks for confirming your appointment") on the call to cue Keyword Spotting to mark the lead as qualified or not qualified.
Read more about Keyword Spotting.
Read more about tags.
Read more about applying a value.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page when finished.