Qualifying leads allows you to create more enhanced reporting around which marketing efforts are attracting good leads and moving leads through the sales funnel. There are multiple ways to qualify leads in CallRail.
Auto-Qualify Leads Using CallScore
With CallScore, we'll automatically score incoming leads based on machine learning models that have been built, created, and tested for accuracy. Once a lead has been scored, you can view their score within your activity dashboard, email notifications, and caller timelines. Call recording will need to be enabled for tracking numbers that use CallScore. CallScore can transcribe calls in English (US).
- Click Settings icon on the left navigation bar.
- Choose the company you'd like to access.
- Click Workflow at the top of the page.
- Choose CallScore from the Automation header on the left.
- Choose a single company by clicking on the company name in the list. To configure more than one company at a time, check the box next to the name of each company you would like to configure, then click the Configure button.
- Choose to score all calls or select specific criteria within the table to indicate which interactions you'd like to be scored by CallScore (for example, only consider calls over 30 seconds).
Read this article for more details on setting up CallScore criteria.
- Click Activate to turn CallScore on.
Qualify Phone Leads Using Keypad Scoring
Keypad Scoring allows you to enter valuable information about a call as soon as it ends. You can score the call as a lead, add a tag to the call for reporting purposes, and record a value for the call.
Before activating Keypad Scoring, you'll want to ensure your company's call tags are set up for the company in your account where you'd like to use Keypad Scoring. Set up call tags to classify your calls on your activity dashboard and reports in the Keypad survey. Once you've set up your tags, you'll be able to select them when setting up Keypad Scoring. Keypad scoring messages can only be read in English (US).
The Keypad Scoring feature is company-dependent within your account. Follow the instructions below for each company where you'd like to use Keypad Scoring.
- Click the Settings icon on the left navigation bar.
- Choose the company where you'd like to use Keypad Scoring.
- Click Workflow at the top of the page.
- Choose Keypad Scoring from the Automation header on the left.
- Click the checkbox for Mark as a qualified lead to include lead classification in your post-call survey. These options are automatically pre-configured for you.
- Click the checkbox for Add a tag to include call tagging in your post-call survey, and choose the tags for each keypad number. You can choose up to 9 options here.
- Click the checkbox for Record a value if you'd like to be able to enter a numeric value for a call after it ends. The amount you enter in the value field will display on your Activity dashboard after the call ends.
- Select Save to activate Keypad Scoring.
Manually Qualify a Lead in the CallRail App
You can always manually qualify a lead in the CallRail app using the thumbs up button in a caller timeline, on the activity log, or inside Lead Center during live calls.
- From the Activity log, you can manually mark a lead as qualified or not qualified by clicking the + sign in the Qualified column.
- Or select Note next to a call or form submission to add a tag, note, or qualify the lead.
- If you're listening to a call recording, you can score a lead under the Edit tab of the recording.
- If you're using Lead Center, you can score live calls in the classification panel in the bottom right corner.
Create Workflows to Automatically Qualify Leads
Automation Rules allow you to classify your interactions automatically. You tell us which types of interactions you want to focus on by choosing criteria — call length, which marketing campaign a call is associated with, which words were spoken during the call, and much more — and we’ll qualify, score, tag, or assign a value to the ones that meet your criteria, automatically. Transcripts must be on for Automation Rules to work.