You must have an active Forms Essentials plan to access this report. Use our help article to see or change your pricing.
See a customer's journey to becoming a lead. Analyze the touchpoints a contact has with your business, and see milestones that moved a prospect from one stage of the sales funnel to the next.
The Leads report offers a convenient way for you to follow when and how prospects moved from different stages in the sales funnel.
Create a Leads Report
Use these instructions to create a Leads report that showcases a customer's journey to becoming a lead. You can gain insightful knowledge about contact details within a specified date range, helping you to understand more about how you gain leads.
- Click Analytics in the navigation bar on the left, then select Reports at the top of the page.
- Click on Leads under the Acquisition header in the left menu.
- Choose an interval for how your data will be presented. The interval options available here vary based on your date range. Your filter options are dependent upon what you choose in this drop-down.
- The report initially loads with a list of contacts involving all companies. The columns display information related to each contact, including the possibility of seeing various milestones that moved a prospect from one stage of the sales funnel to the next. Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table. Click the arrow in each row to see a timeline of each contact.
Learn more about attribution modeling.
- Use the filter panel at the top of the report to determine which companies and types of contacts you'd like to see within a particular timeframe.
- Use the company drop-down to choose which companies should be on this report. You can select as many or as few as you'd like.
- Use the date range drop-down to select the timeframe you'd like to see on this report.
- If you choose to drill-down further, select Add Filter and pick the additional filters you'd like for your report. This drop-down only shows if you're adding filters.
Export and Print Report
You can print or export your report to an Excel file.
- Select Export at the top of the table.
- Choose Excel All Columns to download an Excel file of your report. If you choose to export to Excel, your report will include a cover sheet that details the filters you used to create your report.
- Choose PDF Instructions if you want details about how to save your report as a PDF file.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.