This feature is available for the Advanced plan and higher.
Use our help article to see or change your pricing.
Get visibility into the number of inbound, outbound, and total calls by Agent. Use this custom report to learn more about which Agents are handling the most calls and identify potential training or growth opportunities.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Access your Calls by Agent custom report
- Export and print your report
- Duplicate a report
- Delete a report
This custom report will show for any destination numbers in your account, but will not show names until you set up agents in your account. Learn how to create Agents using this help article.
Calls by Agent Custom Report Overview
Use these instructions to access your Calls by Agent custom report for a specific company.
- Choose the company whose Calls by Agent custom report you'd like to view.
- Click on Reports at the top of the page, then Create Report from the Custom list of reports in the left menu.
- Find the Calls by Agent option and click Create Report.
- Name your report by clicking the Pencil icon at the top of the page or select Rename Report within the Report Options drop-down. You can update the name of your report at any time.
4. View and interact with your Calls by Agent custom report. The top graph will only display the first five agents with the largest total of the type of calls during the date range you've selected. Use the filter bar at the top of the page to choose which type of calls you'd like to see and apply additional filter sets if desired. You can also hover over your bar graphs to view the totals for each agent.
5. The columns below the chart break down each key metric of the Calls by Agent custom report during the date range selected at the top of the page. Click the Edit Columns button to select more metrics to display within the table and add tags.
- The Total Calls column shows the total number of inbound and outbound calls handled by an agent.
- The Inbound Calls column displays the total number of inbound calls received by an agent.
- The Outbound Calls column presents the total number of outbound calls made by an agent.
- The Missed Calls column provides the missed calls associated with an agent.
- The Total Duration column shows the total amount of time spent on both inbound and outbound calls.
- The Average Duration column displays the average amount of time spent on both inbound and outbound calls.
6. Click on the numbers in each of the columns to be taken to a separate log of calls by that agent with customer attribution timelines.
7. Click the Save button at the top of the page if you'd like to save this report for later.
Export and Print Report
You can print, save your report to a PDF file, or export your report to an Excel file.
- Select Export at the top of the table.
- Choose Excel to download an Excel file of your report. If you choose to export to Excel, your report will include a cover sheet that details the filters you used to create your report.
- Select PDF Instructions and follow your browser-specific directions to save the report as a PDF file. You can also view this help article for more details.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.
Duplicating a Custom Report
If you'd like to duplicate a custom report you've created, you can do so at any time.
- Select Reports at the top of the page.
- Find and click on the custom report you'd like to duplicate.
- Click Duplicate Report within the Report Options drop-down.
- Confirm that you'd like to duplicate this custom report by clicking Duplicate.
Deleting a Custom Report
If you'd like to delete a custom report you've created, you can remove it from your list at any time.
- Select Reports at the top of the page.
- Find and click on the custom report you'd like to delete.
- Click Delete Report within the Report Options drop-down.
- Confirm that you'd like to delete this report by clicking Delete.
Which calls are not shown on this report?
The Calls by Agent report does not show calls that have no user attached.
Why do I only see numbers and not Agent names?
This report should work for any destination number even if there is no associated Agent. If there are no Agents set up in your account there will be a green pop-up that says “Want to see names instead of numbers? Set up Agents.”