Track the activity of the spam, challenged, and rejected calls received by your tracking numbers. Use the Rejected Calls report to filter, find, and export calls that are considered spam, challenged, and rejected, or to generate a list of these calls for a specific date range.
The Rejected Calls report offers a convenient way for you to follow your spam, challenged, and rejected calls' activity. These calls won't appear in your Call Log or any of your other reports. For more information about blocking calls in CallRail, visit this support article.
You must be an account administrator to access the Rejected Calls report.
Create a Rejected Calls Report
Use these instructions to create a report that identifies the spam, challenged, and rejected calls received by your tracking numbers. You can gain knowledge about these call details within a specified date range, helping you to understand more about your spam, challenged, and rejected calls.
- Click the Account icon in the top left to open the My Account panel, then select Account Settings.
- Select Blocked Callers from the Manage section in the left menu.
- Click the another location link within the Block Phone Numbers help well on the right side of the screen.
- Choose an interval for how your data will be presented. The interval options available here vary based on your date range. Your filter options are dependent upon what you choose in this drop-down.
- The report initially loads with a list of spam, challenged, and rejected calls received by your chosen company. Add more companies to the report by clicking the company drop-down. Choose all companies by selecting the Select All link.
- The columns display information related to each call. Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table.
- If you'd like to search for specific names, numbers, or locations within the "Contact" column of the report, use the Search Contacts field at the top of the table to find your desired information.
- Use the filter panel at the top of the report to determine which companies and types of calls you'd like to see within a particular timeframe.
- Use the company drop-down to choose which companies should be on this report. You can select as many or as few as you'd like.
- Use the date range drop-down to select the timeframe for the calls you'd like to see on this report.
- If you choose to drill-down further, select Add Filter and pick the additional filters you'd like for your report. This drop-down only shows if you're adding filters.
Compare Data on a Rejected Calls Report
- Place your cursor over the date range drop-down and click the plus icon that appears.
- Choose your desired comparison period by clicking on the comparison timeframe drop-down. You can create a custom timeframe by clicking on Custom. You'll see a comparison chart for the two time periods you've chosen.
3. To exit the comparison view, click on the "X" that appears after placing your cursor over the comparison timeframe drop-down.
Export and Print Report
You can print, save your report to a PDF file, or export your report to an Excel file.
- Select Export at the top of the table.
- Choose Excel to download an Excel file of your report. If you choose to export to Excel, your report will include a cover sheet that details the filters you used to create your report.
- Select PDF Instructions and follow your browser-specific directions to save the report as a PDF file. You can also view this help article for more details.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.