What is Lead Center?
Lead Center was designed with small businesses in mind, to help consolidate and organize your interactions with customers and prospects. It serves as a lead management system, unified communications hub, and virtual phone system — all rolled into one, easy-to-use tool.
What's offered in Lead Center?
Lead Center has been built to help streamline your business and includes the following features:
- Intuitive design.
- Ability to handle calls, texts, chats, and form submissions in the same inbox.
- A mobile app that integrates Lead Center with your smartphone.
- Ability to set agent availability.
- Ability to assign agents to teams.
- Call queues that put incoming calls in a line and then route them to agents as they become available.
- Call queues that allow you to choose or upload hold music.
- Call monitoring for administrators, including barge and whisper monitoring.
- MMS texting capability for multimedia files (Please note that MMS text messaging is not available for HIPAA pricing plans).
- Individual agent voicemail messages.
- Warm and cold call transferring between agents.
- Quick Texts, which allow agents to save time by keeping an archive of commonly used text. messages that they can send to prospects and customers with the tap of a button.
- Ability to mark calls as spam.
- System-level dashboard view organized by team for quick insights.
- Unlimited softphone minutes.
- Ability to chat with customers and create your own chat widget for your website.