This article is about the new version of Lead Center. For information about our original Lead Center offering, check out these support articles.
In August 2020, CallRail launched an all-new version of Lead Center, our lead management and communications system. Now, in addition to tracking your calls, texts, forms, and chats, you’ll be able to place and receive phone calls and text messages — and manage leads — directly from your unified inbox inside of Lead Center.
What is Lead Center?
Lead Center was designed with small businesses in mind, to help consolidate and organize your interactions with customers and prospects. It serves as a lead management system, unified communications hub, and virtual phone system — all rolled into one, easy-to-use tool.
What's new about the new Lead Center?
Lead Center has been rebuilt from the ground up and will include the following features:
- Intuitive new design
- Ability to handle calls, texts, chats and form submissions in the same inbox
- New mobile app that integrates Lead Center with your smartphone
- Ability to set agent availability
- Ability to assign agents to teams
- Call queues that put incoming calls in a line and then route them to agents as they become available
- Call queues that allow you to choose or upload hold music
- Call monitoring for administrators, including barge and whisper monitoring (premium feature)
- MMS texting capability for multimedia files
- Individual agent voicemail messages
- Warm and cold call transferring between agents (premium feature)
- Quick Texts, which allow agents to save time by keeping an archive of commonly used text messages that they can send to prospects and customers with the tap of a button.
- Ability to mark calls as spam
- System-level dashboard view organized by team for quick insights (premium feature)
- Unlimited softphone minutes (premium feature)
- Ability to chat with customers and create your own chat widget for your website.