Download and export your phone call data for your CallRail account with our account-level export option. This CSV file includes a monthly breakdown of your call data for each month you choose. Once your export is ready, we'll email you a .zip file that includes the phone call data for the months you've selected. You'll also have access to a list of all exports that have taken place on your account, including the user who exported the report and the date they requested the export.
At this time, account-level data exports are only available for phone calls. Thanks for your patience as we work to make this option available for form submissions and other data within your account.
Exporting Your Call Data
- Click the Account icon in the top left, then select Account Settings.
- Choose Details from the Manage section in the menu on the left.
- In the Export Account Data section, choose the month for which you'd like your phone call data.
- Click the checkbox next to Calls, then click Start Export.
- You'll be able to download your export once it's complete by clicking the Download icon for the month you've exported. You can also download your export through the email we'll send once your export's complete. Depending on your account’s size, this request can take several hours to a few days to complete.