This article is about the new version of Lead Center. For information about our original Lead Center offering, check out these support articles.
Lead Center administrators can group agents into teams. Teams help by organizing your agents based on their roles, functions, schedules, or other factors. You’ll use these teams when you create queues and build call flows.
Group agents into teams in Lead Center
- Click the Account icon in the navigation bar at the top left of your screen, then click the Manage Teams button in the My Account panel.
- Click the plus button at the top right.
- Type the team name in the box at the top. “Night shift” or “sales team” are examples of team names.
- Select the agents you want to add to the team from the dropdown menu.
- Click the Create button at the bottom right.
Once you have created a team, make sure to add that team to a call flow so they can start receiving calls.