This article is about the new version of Lead Center. For information about our original Lead Center offering, check out these support articles.
There are several ways to route a tracking number to Lead Center:
- Route the number directly to an agent. If the agent is not available, the caller will be sent to their voicemail. (If voicemail is not set up, the call be disconnected, so make sure an agent has voicemail set up before routing a number to the agent.)
- Route the number directly to a team of agents. Each agent will be rung in order based on who has been idle the longest. (Note: if none of your agents are online, the call will disconnect, so make sure to use this option only when you have agents available to answer.)
- Route the number to call flow that routes to Lead Center. This requires that you first create the call flow. This provides the best experience for people calling your business and is the recommended method of routing calls to Lead Center.
Route a tracking number to Lead Center
- Click the Tracking tab at the top of the page.
- Choose the company where you’d like to edit your settings.
- Click All Numbers under the Call & Texts menu in the left sidebar.
- Click on the name of the phone number or number pool you would like to route to a call flow.
- Click on the pencil icon in the top right hand corner of the Number Options box. For number pools, the box is called Number Pool Options.
- Scroll down to the Forward Calls to section.
- (Recommended) To route the number to a call flow, click the Call Flow tab, select the call flow where you would like to route this number or number pool, and click Save. (How to create a Call Flow)
- To route the number to an agent, click the Agent tab, select the name of the agent to whom you want to route the number from the dropdown, and click Save.
- To route to a team, click the Team tab, select the name of the team to which you want to route the number from the dropdown, and click Save.