This document is about the new version of Lead Center, which is currently in beta testing. For information about the original version of the product, check out these support articles.
Once a call flow has been created, you can route one or more of your tracking numbers or number pools to it. When you a tracking number or pool to a call flow, your call routing updates immediately.
Route a tracking number to a call flow
- Click the Tracking tab at the top of the page.
- Choose the company where you’d like to edit your settings.
- Click All Numbers under the Call & Texts menu in the left sidebar.
- Click on the name of the phone number or number pool you would like to route to a call flow.
- Click on the pencil icon in the top right hand corner of the Number Options box. For number pools, the box is called Number Pool Options.
- Scroll down to the Forward Calls to section. Click the Call Flow tab.
- Select the call flow where you would like to route this number or number pool.
- Click Save. Your call routing will update immediately.