Receive detailed insights about the form submissions you've tagged. Learn which tags are most popular within your submission volume, and use this information to spot important trends about your business’s performance.
You can create a report that shows the total number of form submissions involving enabled tags in your account, with a breakdown of the types of form submissions for each tag you select.
Learn more about creating tags in this help article.
Create a Forms by Tag Report
Use these instructions to create a report that identifies the types of form submissions involving enabled tags in your account.
For example: You can use this setup to create a report that shows the total number of form submissions involving your enabled tags for any tracking number in any company. The table that's created for this kind of report includes the total number of form submissions involving specific tags, as well as a breakdown of how many of those form submissions were first-time and qualified.
- Click Analytics in the navigation bar on the left, then select Reports at the top of the page.
- Click on Forms by Tag under the Behavior header in the left menu.
- Choose the type of graph you want to see. You can either select a word cloud or a bar graph.
- The report initially loads with a list of all enabled tags for form submissions in your account. Each column displays an aggregated total of the different types of form submissions involving your enabled tags. The total values in bold within the top row include all form submissions — those with and without tags. Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table. If you'd like the hide the totals row, uncheck the Show Totals Row option under the Additional Information header in the Edit Columns menu.
- Use the filter panel at the top of the report to determine which companies and types of form submissions you'd like to see.
- Use the company drop-down to choose which companies should be on this report. You can select as many or as few as you'd like.
- Use the date range drop-down to select the timeframe for the form submissions you'd like to see on this report.
- If you choose to drill-down further, select Add Filter and pick additional filters you'd like for your report. This drop-down only shows if you're adding filters.
- Optional: You can see a separate chart and table featuring details about various types of form submissions involving your tags by selecting the desired tag within the report. Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table.
Export and Print Report
You can print, save your report to a PDF file, or export your report to an Excel file.
- Select Export at the top of the table.
- Choose Excel to download an Excel file of your report. If you choose to export to Excel, your report will include a cover sheet that details the filters you used to create your report.
- Select PDF Instructions and follow your browser-specific directions to save the report as a PDF file. You can also view this help article for more details.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.