This article is about the new version of Lead Center. For information about our original Lead Center offering, check out these support articles.
Classifying your interactions in CallRail is the first step to organizing and analyzing your leads. There are three main ways to classify an interaction: mark as a qualified, add a tag, or assign a monetary value.
- Qualifying leads allows you to create more enhanced reporting around which marketing efforts are attracting good leads and moving leads through the sales funnel. There are multiple ways to qualify leads in CallRail. Learn more.
- Tags are a helpful way to sort and categorize your calls and form submissions. Each company in your account has its own set of tags that can be created, edited, and color-coded to help you sort your data faster. Learn more.
- Adding values to calls helps you keep track of high-value leads and see the amount of revenue brought in by each agent, PPC keyword, and marketing source. Learn more.
Classifying Interactions in Lead Center
Agents can qualify, tag, assign a value to, or take notes on any interaction in Lead Center during or after the interaction takes place using the classification panel in the bottom right.
- For agents currently handling an interaction, the classification panel in the bottom right will auto-populate to reflect the current interaction.
- To access the classification panel for an interaction after it has ended, click the name of the person in the Recents section of the inbox.
- The details of that person's most recent interaction will auto-populate in the middle panel and the classification panel.
- To access a prior interaction, click the "more interactions" link in the top right corner of the middle panel.
- Choose the interaction you'd like to classify from the timeline and use the classification panel to make changes.
- To mark a lead as qualified or non-qualified, use the thumbs-up icons. Qualification is associated with the person, not the interaction, so one a person is marked as a qualified lead, they will stay qualified in every interaction moving forward.
- To add a tag, click the + icon next to the Tags label, and choose a tag from your list of existing tabs, or click the Create New Tag button to create a new tag. Tags are associated with the individual interaction, not the person. Unlike the qualified lead button, the tag you choose will not show up automatically on future interactions.
- To assign a monetary value to the interaction, click the + icon next to the Value label, and type in a monetary value in the box. Values are associated with the interaction, not the person.
- To enter notes about the interaction, type them in the Notes box. Notes save automatically after you type them. Notes are associated with the interaction, not the person.