Each time you create a call flow using our Call Flow Builder, you’ll need to take one final step and assign it to your tracking numbers. Since your call flows can be shared, you’re able to assign a single call flow to multiple tracking numbers within the same company in your account or across different companies. When you assign a call flow to a tracking number, your call routing updates immediately.
Call Flows can only route to a destination number in the country selected at the top of the call flow, or a US/Canada number.
Assigning call flows on the All Numbers page
Use the instructions in this section to arbitrarily assign a call flow you've created to any tracking number within a specific company. If you need to duplicate a call flow you've created to assign to a different company, use the instructions in this help doc instead.
- Click Analytics in the navigation bar on the left.
- Click Tracking at the top of the page.
- Choose the company whose call flow you’d like to assign to a tracking number.
- On the All Numbers page, pick the call flow you’d like to assign to a tracking number in the Forward Calls To column.
- Click Save and update call flow on the prompt.