Each Lead Center agent has their own set of permissions that allows them to access and use certain features in Lead Center. This includes setting up a voicemail box unique to one agent, as well as monitoring and viewing permissions for Agents and Teams.
If you haven't already set up a Lead Center Agent, use the instructions in this article first, then return to this article to learn about updating Lead Center permissions.
If you're an Agent yourself, you can edit your own Agent permissions. If you're an Administrator or Manager in your account, you'll also be able to edit other Agent's Lead Center permissions for the companies you have access to.
Lead Center Permissions
Use these instructions to edit your own Lead Center permissions, or someone else's (if you're an Admin or Manager).
- Click the Account icon in the navigation bar at the top left of your screen, then click Users.
- Find the user whose permissions you'd like to update, and click the pencil icon to Edit their settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to the section titled Lead Center Permissions.
- The Monitoring permission allows this Agent to monitor any active call in Lead Center, including a call that another agent is handling.
- The Focused Inbox setting changes how your leads are assigned. If you'd like for leads to always show in the inbox of the Agent who last handled their call, you'll want this setting enabled.
- The Team View setting allows this agent access to the Team View page, which includes queue stats and team stats.
- The Agent Voicemail permission sets up a virtual mailbox unique to this Agent. If you enable this setting, you can type in your own voicemail message we'll read to the caller in a robot-like voice, or upload your own recording by using the "Play recording" tab.
- When you've finished updating this agent, click Save User.
Setting Up Agent Voicemail
Lead Center allows you to set up voicemails for individual agents. Calls will go to an agent's individual voicemail when a call flow is configured to ring that agent's phone.
- Click the Account icon in the navigation bar at the top left of your screen, then click Users in the My Account panel.
- Find the user whose voicemail you want to edit and click the pencil icon on the right side of the row.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, to the section called Agent Permissions.
- Check the box next to "Use agent's virtual mailbox."
- To set the message people will hear when they reach your voicemail, you have two options:
- Create a voice recording
- Type a message that will be read by an automated voice.
- To use an automated message, select the Read Message tab and type your outbound message in the box.
- To use a recording, click the Play Recording tab, then click Choose Recording.
- You can choose an existing audio file that has already been uploaded to CallRail, upload an audio file from your computer, or create a new recording to use as your voicemail message. Click Choose Recording.
- Click Save User.
Can I set up Agent permissions for more than one agent at a time?
Currently, you can only edit one Agent's permissions at a time.