This article is about the new version of Lead Center. For information about our original Lead Center offering, check out these support articles.
Each Lead Center agent has their own set of permissions that allows them to access and use certain features in Lead Center. This includes setting up a voicemail box unique to one agent, as well as monitoring and viewing permissions for Agents and Teams.
If you haven't already set up a Lead Center Agent, use the instructions in this article first, then return to this article to learn about updating Lead Center permissions.
If you're an Agent yourself, you can edit your own Agent permissions. If you're an Administrator or Manager in your account, you'll also be able to edit other Agent's Lead Center permissions for the companies you have access to.
Lead Center Permissions
Use these instructions to edit your own Lead Center permissions, or someone else's (if you're an Admin or Manager).
- Click the Account icon in the navigation bar at the top left of your screen, then click Users.
- Find the user whose permissions you'd like to update, and click the pencil icon to Edit their settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to the section titled Lead Center Permissions.
- The Monitoring permission allows this Agent to monitor any active call in Lead Center, including a call that another agent is handling.
- The Agent-only View setting changes how your leads are assigned. If you'd like for leads to always show in the inbox of the Agent who last handled their call, you'll want this setting enabled.
- The Team View setting allows this agent access to the Team View page, which includes queue stats and team stats.
- The Agent Voicemail permission sets up a virtual mailbox unique to this Agent. If you enable this setting, you can type in your own voicemail message we'll read to the caller in a robot-like voice, or upload your own recording by using the "Play recording" tab.
- When you've finished updating this agent, click Save User.
Can I set up Agent permissions for more than one agent at a time?
Currently, you can only edit one Agent's permissions at a time.