Your Team View in Lead Center provides real-time statistics about how your calls are being handled. These metrics tie directly to the Queue step in the call flow builder, so be sure you've set up your queue step in order to see stats.
Team Stats in Lead Center
Team view is a premium Lead Center feature. See how to upgrade.
- Open Lead Center and click Team View at the top of the page.
- Pick the team whose stats you'd like to view (if you have more than one team in Lead Center). If you need to set up a Team, do that first then return to these instructions.
- Once you've picked your team, your stats on the right-hand side of the page will update to display that team's activity. For more information on what these stats mean, read the Stats Glossary portion of this article below.
- Callers Waiting: This stat is derived from your queue step, and it displays how many people are waiting in the queue step at a point in time, and updates every 15 seconds.
This stat will help you answer the question, “How many callers are actively waiting in a queue for this call flow?“
- Average Wait Time: This stat is derived from your queue step, and it displays the average wait time across all callers in the queue step at a point in time. We calculate this stat on a 30-minute average and update it every 15 seconds.
This stat will help you answer the question, “How long are callers currently waiting to get to an agent?”
- Longest Wait Time: This stat is derived from your queue step. It shows the average wait time across all callers in the queue step at a point in time. This stat contains all interactions currently being handled by any Agent in that team (including active text messages).
This stat helps you answer the question, “Which caller in my queue has been waiting the longest?”
- Abandoned Calls: This stat is pulled directly from your queue step, and displays the number of callers who hung up their call at any point in time while they were queued (including callers who waited for longer than 15 seconds before ending their call).
This stat gives you a real-time look at how many callers dropped from the queue before they reached an Agent.
- Longest Current Handle: This stat will show you the longest time that an agent has been engaged with a lead at a point in time.
This stat helps answer the question, “What is currently the longest-running conversation for this team?”
- Average Speed to Answer: This queue stat displays the average speed at which Agents are answering calls available for them to answer.
The stat helps you answer the question, “How fast are Agents answering calls from our queue?”