With the Lead Center mobile app, you can configure a range of notifications for calls and text messages. These notifications will appear on the home screen of your mobile device, keeping you up-to-date with all your call activity.
Download the Lead Center mobile app using one of the links below for your device:
Enabling Push Notifications
- Log into CallRail’s mobile app and tap the three bars menu icon at the upper left-hand corner of the app.
- Tap the Settings link at the bottom of the menu.
- Select Notifications.
- Turn the toggle on to Allow Notifications.
Customize Notification Types
You are able to toggle what types of notifications you would like to have sent to your device to help customize the most relevant experience for your needs. Select any combination of the following notification types:
- Missed Calls - phone calls that went unanswered and did not leave a message
- Voicemails - missed phone calls that have left a message
- Incoming SMS Conversations - new SMS messages that have not been answered
- Active SMS Conversations - new messages from an ongoing SMS conversation