Duplicating a call flow allows you to use steps from another call flow as a template for a new call flow. All of the steps from the call flow you copy will be placed automatically within the new call flow. You can also choose to copy all of the steps and the full contents of the call flow including agents, recordings, and destinations.
Admins and managers are able to duplicate call flows for any company they have access to. The selected language for any duplicated Call Flow can be changed until a phone number has been added to any dial steps.
Copying the full contents of a call flow from one company to another will assign any agents included in the original call flow to both companies. If your call flow contains a Tag, that step will only copy over to the new company if you're using account-level tags. Company-level tags won't transfer to the new company automatically; however, you can create that tag within the new company if you're not using account-level tags.
Once your call flow is assigned to your tracking numbers, we recommend placing a few test calls from a number that's not within your call flow to ensure your calls route as expected.
Duplicating Call Flows
- Click the Settings icon on the left navigation bar.
- Choose the company where you'd like to duplicate a call flow.
- Click Workflow at the top of the page.
- Find the call flow you'd like to duplicate in the bottom table, and click the Duplicate icon.
- Choose to Copy just the steps but not the content of the steps or Copy all of the steps and the full contents of the call flow including agents, recordings, and destinations.
- Click Duplicate to copy the steps or full contents within the call flow selected.
- Rename your new call flow at the top of the page.
- Choose your call recording preference. Slide the toggle to ON to record all calls to this call flow. Keep the toggle OFF if you don’t want calls to this flow recorded.
- Follow any prompts that appear within each call flow step to customize and complete duplicated call flow.
- After the call flow is configured correctly, click Save at the top of the page.
- In the pop-up window, assign your call flow to one or more of your tracking numbers. Click Assign when done, or click Skip to skip the step for now. If you skip this step, you can assign call flows to tracking numbers on the All Numbers page at any time.