Account administrators can transfer tracking numbers and call logs between any company in their account. If you'd like to move your tracking numbers to another account, you can refer to this article.
Administrators can move tracking numbers and call data to another company inside of their CallRail account using the "All Account Numbers" page. Numbers attached to call flows will require a new routing selection before they can be moved to another company.
Move a number to a different company
Any administrator can move tracking numbers between companies in a single account. The move may take a few moments if you are moving a large amount of tracking numbers to a new company.
- Click the Settings icon on the left navigation bar.
- Choose the company you'd like to access.
- Click Account-Level Numbers at the top right.
- Choose the number(s) you'd like to move to a new company.
- Click the Bulk Actions button at the top left.
- Select Move Numbers, then click Next.
- Choose the company where you'd like to move the numbers you've selected. Then click Save Changes.
Do I need to update my swap script when moving numbers between two accounts?
The only time your swap script needs to be updated is when numbers are moved to a different company. If we’ve moved an entire company to your new account, you won’t have to change your script; however, if we’ve moved the numbers to a new company, you’ll need to update your script.
You can test dynamic number insertion at any time to ensure your numbers are swapping as intended.
Can I move numbers that are attached to a call flow from one company to another?
Yes, but you will first be asked to change your routing selection to either a new destination number or a call flow from the company you are moving the number to.