The Calls by Day & Time report provides details on the number of calls received on each day of the week, as well as within each hour in a day. You can use this report to understand your peak call times and to see how your calls trend daily or weekly.
This report is available at the company-level within your account.
Need to print, export, or save a report? You can follow the instructions in this article to do so.
Calls by Day & Time Report Overview
Use these instructions to access your Calls by Day & Time report.
Click Analytics from the navigation bar on the left.
- Select Reports at the top of the page.
- Choose Calls by Day & Time from the Behavior header in the menu on the left.
- View and interact with your Calls by Day & Time report. Use the filter panel at the top of the report to determine which companies and types of calls you'd like to see in your desired time frame. Hover over your bar graphs to see a breakdown of repeat calls vs. first-time calls.
- If you choose to drill-down further, select Add Filter and pick additional filters you'd like for your report. This drop-down only shows if you're adding filters.
- Note: For a closer study of each type of call received during a particular day of the week, click on the desired number in the table. After doing so, click the Edit Columns button to choose which metrics you'd like to see highlighted within the table.