The Form Attribution custom report offers an in-depth way for you get insight into the sources and interactions that are driving traffic and generating form submissions on your website.
Need to print, export, or save a report? You can follow the instructions in this article to do so.
Create a Form Attribution Custom Report
Use these instructions to create a Form Attribution custom report.
- Click Analytics on the left navigation bar.
- Click Reports at the top of the page.
- Choose Create Report from the Custom header on the left.
- Find the Form Attribution option and click Create Report.
- Name your report by clicking the pencil icon at the top of the page or select Rename Report within the Report Options drop-down. You can update the name of your report at any time.
- Choose an interval for how your data will be presented by using the filter panel at the top of the report. The interval options available here will vary based on your date range. Your filter options are dependent upon what you choose in this drop-down.
- The report initially loads with a list of form submissions received by all companies, broken down by source. Each column displays an aggregated total of total and first-time form submissions. Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table.
- Use the filter panel at the top of the report to determine which companies and types of form attribution you'd like to see.
- Use the company drop-down to choose which form submissions should be on this report. You can select as many or as few as you'd like.
- Use the date range drop-down to select the timeframe for the form submissions you'd like to see on this report.
- Use the attribution drop-down to select the type of attribution for the form submissions you'd like to see on this report. You can view by source, campaign, keywords, referring page, or landing page. When CallRail shows marketing attribution data, typically the contact's First Touch milestone is represented. This means how a contact engages with your company for the first time is captured in your reporting.
- Use the submissions drop-down to choose whether you want to view total form submissions or first-time form submissions.
- Use the graph drop-down to choose whether you want to view your data by total, days, or weeks. If using the "total" pie chart, hover over the various sections to receive percentage breakdowns of total and first-time form submissions.
- If you choose to drill-down further, select Add Filter and pick additional filters you'd like for your report. This drop-down only shows if you're adding filters.
- Optional: You can see a separate chart and table featuring details about various types of submissions by selecting the number of the desired attribution type within the report. Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table.
- Click the Save button at the top of the page if you'd like to save this report for later.
Can I view my total number of form submissions for a chosen date range?
Yes, you can view the total number of all form submissions for your desired date range by checking out your Form Submission Log.