Quickly search your call transcripts for important information. You can search your transcribed calls from the past year to find specific words, phrases, or a set of search terms for a deeper analysis of your calls and see a list of relevant calls from your call log.
We'll search calls within the past year or up to the date that you turned on Transcript intelligence.
Transcripts and call recording must be activated in your account before you can use Transcript search.
How to use Transcript search
Use these instructions to access Transcript search in your account.
- Click Analytics on the left navigation bar.
- Click Activity at the top of the page.
- Choose Transcript search from the Calls header on the left.
- Enter your search terms or a set of search terms. You can separate multiple search terms with commas and use quotations for exact matches.
- You can click on any word bubble you see on the page to filter by that term. You can also filter your results by date, speaker, and other call properties in the filter bar.
- Your results will be ordered by how many times your search term(s) appear in the transcript with your search terms highlighted in the transcription preview.
Which call transcripts are being searched?
Transcript search looks for your search terms in all your transcripts for up to a year or since you activated Transcript intelligence (if you haven't had the feature for a full year). You can add additional filters using the speaker filter options and the filter selection at the top of the page.
How are my results ordered?
Search results are ordered by how frequently your search terms appeared in the call transcript.
Can I only search for terms that I've targeted using Automation Rules?
No! You can search your call transcripts for any terms, whether or not you've added them to one of your Automation Rules. Using Transcript search might help you discover new key terms to leverage or even new PPC keywords, or ad copy for better audience targeting.