When you create a form using the Form Builder, you have three options for sharing or embedding your form. You can embed a form directly on your site, add it to a WordPress site, or generate a URL that hosts your form.
If you haven't created a form yet, read this help article first. Then, return to this article to see how you can embed and share your newly created form.
Embedding a Form
- Click the Settings icon on the left navigation bar.
- Choose the company where you'd like to embed a form.
- Choose Custom Forms from the Forms & Chat header on the left.
- If you're building a new form, click Create Form. The embed options for the form you're creating will be on the last step of the form builder.
If you need the embed code for an existing form, click the Embed Form (browser) icon on the Custom Forms page.
- To embed your form on your website, select the Embed tab and click Copy to Clipboard. Your form's <div> tag will be copied and ready to paste into your website's backend.
- To embed your form on your WordPress website, select the WordPress tab and click Copy to Clipboard. Your form's shortcode will be copied and ready to paste onto your website.
- To share your form directly with your customers, select the By URL tab and click Copy to Clipboard. Your form's URL will be copied and ready to share directly with your customers.