The Form Submissions custom report offers a convenient way for you to follow your form activity, allowing you to pinpoint key form information using customizable insights. Filter, find, and export submissions that are most meaningful to your business, or generate a list of submissions for a specific date range. Learn more about when and how forms are making an impact on your bottom line.
Need to print, export, or save a report? You can follow the instructions in this article to do so.
Create a Form Submissions Custom Report
Use these instructions to create a custom report that identifies the submissions to the forms in your account.
- Click Analytics on the left navigation bar.
- Click Reports at the top of the page.
- Choose Create Report from the Custom header on the left.
- Find the Form Submissions option and click Create Report.
- Name your report by clicking the pencil icon at the top of the page or select Rename Report within the Report Options drop-down. You can update the name of your report at any time.
- Choose an interval for how your data will be presented by using the filter panel at the top of the report. The interval options available here will vary based on your date range. Your filter options are dependent upon what you choose in this drop-down.
- The report initially loads with a list of form submissions received by all companies. Each column displays an aggregated total of the different types of submissions received by each company.
- Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table.
When CallRail shows marketing attribution data such as source, campaign, referrer, and landing page, typically the contact's First Touch milestone is represented. This means how a contact engages with your company for the first time is captured in your reporting.
- If you'd like to search for specific names, phone numbers, email addresses, or locations within the "Contact" column of the report, use the Search Contacts field at the top of the table to find your desired information.
- Use the filter panel to determine which companies and types of text conversations you'd like to see within a particular time frame.
- If you choose to drill-down further, select Add Filter and pick additional filters you'd like for your report. This drop-down only shows if you're adding filters.
- Optional: You can see a separate chart and table featuring details about various types of submissions by selecting the desired company within the report. Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table.
- Click the Save button at the top of the page if you'd like to save this report for later.
Use these instructions to compare data within your custom report.
- Place your cursor over the date range drop-down and click the plus icon that appears.
- Choose your desired comparison period by clicking on the comparison timeframe drop-down. You can create a custom timeframe by clicking on Custom. You'll see a comparison chart for the two time periods you've chosen.
3. To exit the comparison view, click on the X that appears after placing your cursor over the comparison timeframe drop-down.