You can create a custom report that shows the total number of calls involving enabled tags in your account, with a breakdown of the types of calls for each tag you select.
Learn more about creating tags in this help article.
Need to print, export, or save a report? You can follow the instructions in this article to do so.
Create a Calls by Tag Custom Report
Use these instructions to create a custom report that identifies the types of calls involving enabled tags in your account.
For example: You can use this setup to create a custom report that shows the total number of calls involving your enabled tags for any tracking number in any company. The table that's created for this kind of report includes the total number of calls involving specific tags, as well as a breakdown of how many of those calls were answered, missed, first-time, etc.
- Click Analytics in the navigation bar on the left, then select Reports at the top of the page.
- Click on Create Report from the Custom list of reports in the left menu.
- Find the Calls by Tag option and click Create Report.
- Name your report by clicking the pencil icon at the top of the page or select Rename Report within the Report Options drop-down. You can update the name of your report at any time.
- Choose the type of graph you want to see. You can either select a word cloud or a bar graph.
- The report initially loads with a list of all enabled tags for calls in your account. Each column displays an aggregated total of the different types of calls involving your enabled tags. The total values in bold within the top row include all calls — those with and without tags.
- Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table. If you'd like the hide the totals row, uncheck the Show Totals Row option under the Additional Information header in the Edit Columns menu.
- Use the filter panel at the top of the report to determine which companies and types of calls you'd like to see.
- Use the company drop-down to choose which companies should be on this report. You can select as many or as few as you'd like.
- Use the date range drop-down to select the timeframe for the calls you'd like to see on this report.
- If you choose to drill-down further, select Add Filter and pick additional filters you'd like for your report. This drop-down only shows if you're adding filters.
Optional: You can see a separate chart and table featuring details about various types of calls involving your tags by selecting the desired tag within the report. Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table.