Get a full breakdown of the targeted key terms and phrases that are used most in calls to your business. Use this custom report to see which key terms are leading to the most qualified leads.
Automation Rules must be activated in your account before you can access the Key Terms Spotted custom report.
Automation Rules only understands standard English words that can be found in a dictionary. For example, a proper noun like "CallRail" or your business's name may not be recognized by the system.
Need to print, export, or save a report? You can follow the instructions in this article to do so.
Key Terms Spotted Custom Report Overview
Use these instructions to access your Key Terms Spotted custom report for a specific company.
- Click Analytics on the left navigation bar.
- Click Reports at the top of the page.
- Choose the company whose Key Terms Spotted custom report you'd like to view.
- Choose Create Report from the Custom header on the left.
- Find the Key Terms Spotted option and click Create Report.
- Name your report by clicking the Pencil icon at the top of the page or select Rename Report within the Report Options drop-down. You can update the name of your report at any time.
- Use the filter bar to choose what you'd like to view. Select Any Speaker, Agent, or Customer to adjust your graph and focus on only a certain kind of speaker. You can also choose to view your data in a bar graph or word cloud. Hover over the bar graphs or word cloud options to see a breakdown of the column item you have selected. If you choose the word cloud display, the chart can show up to 50 clouds and reveal the relative value of each based on their size.
- The columns below the chart illustrate how many calls featured each key term or phrase and how many of those calls were marked as qualified calls and first-time callers during the date range selected at the top of the page. Click on the numbers in each of the columns to go to a separate call log of just the calls that featured that specific key term. Click the Edit Columns button to adjust which columns you see within the table.
- Click the Save button at the top of the page if you'd like to save this report for later.