We will be ending support for the iOS 14 operating system. Please make sure you've updated your device to the latest iOS version.
CallRail's mobile app for iPhone and Android can be used to both make and return calls from any of your tracking numbers. Calls made from the mobile app can be recorded and viewed in your call log on both the website and app.
First, download CallRail’s app using one of the links below for your device:
Place a call
Use this set of instructions to place an outbound call using one of your tracking numbers. This method allows you to call any customer that has previously called one of your tracking numbers.
- Select the + button at the bottom-right of your app.
- Enter the customer's phone number at the top of the screen.
- If you're using the app to make a call for the first time, tap on Select a Number. On the next screen, enter the number of the phone you're using. Tap Save.
- If you're using the app to make a call for the first time, tap Select a Company to choose a company to call from. You can make changes to the company selected at any time, as well.
- Tap on Select a Caller ID to choose the tracking number you would like to dial out from; the customer will see this tracking number instead of your mobile device.
- Confirm your details, and indicate whether you'd like to record your outbound call. We strongly recommend checking your state and local laws to ensure you're able to record outbound calls.
- Tap Place Call to dial your customer. You'll then receive a call that prompts you to press 1 to connect to your caller. Select 1 at the prompt to call your customer, or hang up to cancel your call.
Return a call
Use these instructions to return a call to a customer that already called one of your tracking numbers. When you place an outbound call, you'll enter the number you'd like us to call you on to connect the call and choose if the outbound call should be recorded.
- Select the Call Log icon at the bottom of the screen.
- In your call log, select the caller you'd like to call back.
- On the Call Details page, click their Number to return their call.
- Enter your telephone number so we can call your phone. Tap Save.
- Confirm your caller's details, and choose whether or not you'd like to record your outbound call. We strongly recommend checking your state and local laws to ensure you're able to record outbound calls.
- Select Place Call to dial your customer. You'll then receive a call that prompts you to press 1 to connect to your caller. Select 1 at the prompt to call your customer, or hang up to cancel your call.
Which numbers can I call using CallRail's mobile app?
Currently, outbound calls can only be made to and from U.S. and Canadian numbers on the CallRail mobile app.