Download CallRail's mobile app to stay connected to your call activity, no matter where you may be. Available on both Apple's App Store and Google Play Store, you can download our app to your iPhone or Android device. Note: the mobile app is currently only available to users in the United States and Canada.
There's no cost to download the app, and you'll have access to the following features from your CallRail account:
- Your call log, including caller details, as well as the options to add a tag or a note to a call.
- All of your call recordings, as well as the opportunity to mark calls as leads.
- Send and receive text messages from any of your companies or tracking numbers.
- Your Account Center, where you can quickly switch accounts.
- Outbound calling through your tracking numbers, where the recipient of the call sees the tracking number on the caller ID, and not your cell phone number.
Creating notifications, including mobile push notifications to your device.
In order to access these features on your mobile device, download CallRail’s app using one of the links below for your device:
Login and Navigation
Once you've downloaded the app, log in with the same username and password you use to access CallRail via desktop.
When you log into the app, your call log will display first. This includes all inbound, outbound, and missed calls, as well as calls that reached a voicemail.
There are four icons at the bottom of your screen, each of which leads to a specific place within the app:
- The Call Log icon, which takes you to a list of your most recent calls.
- The Text Message icon, where you can send and receive text messages using the mobile app.
- The Forms icon, which takes you to a list of your most recent form submissions (viewing Form Submissions is currently only available on iOS)
- The Settings icon, where you can switch accounts, update your notifications, or sign out of the app.
Tap All Companies at the top of your call log to view calls for a specific company in your account (if you have more than one).
Sorting and Filters
Press Sort at the top of your activity log to indicate your preferred method of viewing your calls.
Press Filter at the top of the page to sort calls according to your preferred date range, call tag, number, and/or call type. You can also reset your filters here by choosing Clear Filters.
Interacting with Calls
Click on any of your calls within your call log to view more details, tag the call, write a note, mark as a lead, and review the recording.
What's the difference between the CallRail mobile app and Lead Center mobile app?
The CallRail mobile app is focused on providing the ability to review call activity and marketing data on the go. The Lead Center mobile app is an all-in-one communications tool for your business calls and texts.