The Voicemails Custom Report offers a convenient way for you to follow your voicemail activity, allowing you to pinpoint key information using customizable insights. Learn more about when and how voicemails are impacting your bottom line.
You will need to be on a Conversation Intelligence plan to enable transcriptions and see them in your Voicemail report.
Need to print, export, or save a report? You can follow the instructions in this article to do so.
Create a Voicemails Custom Report
Use these instructions to create a custom report that identifies the types of voicemails received by your tracking numbers. You can gain insightful knowledge about voicemail details within a specified date range, helping you to understand more about the voicemails that matter to your business.
- Click Analytics in the navigation bar on the left, then select Reports at the top of the page.
- Click on Create Report from the Custom list of reports in the left menu.
- Find the Voicemails option and click Create Report.
- Name your report by clicking the pencil icon at the top of the page or select Rename Report within the Report Options drop-down. You can update the name of your report at any time.
- Choose an interval for how your data will be presented by using the filter panel at the top of the report. The interval options available here vary based on your date range. Your filter options are dependent upon what you choose in this drop-down menu.
- The report initially loads with a list of voicemails received by all companies. The columns display information related to each voicemail. Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table. Among other possibilities, this report can feature a voicemail's value, its tags, and whether it's a qualified lead.
When CallRail shows marketing attribution data such as source, campaign, referrer, medium, and landing page, typically the contact's First Touch milestone is represented. This means how a contact engages with your company for the first time is captured in your reporting.
- If you'd like to listen to a voicemail or view a voicemail transcription, click on the Play icon within the desired row.
- If you'd like to search for specific names, numbers, or locations within the "Contact" column of the report, use the Search Contacts field at the top of the table to find your desired information.
- Use the filter panel at the top of the report to determine which companies and types of voicemails you'd like to see within a particular timeframe.
- Use the company drop-down to choose which companies should be on this report. You can select as many or as few as you'd like.
- Use the date range drop-down to select the timeframe for the calls you'd like to see on this report.
- If you choose to drill-down further, select Add Filter and pick the additional filters you'd like for your report. This drop-down only shows if you're adding filters.
Optional: You can see a separate chart and table featuring details about voicemails received by a specific company or tracking number by selecting the desired company or tracking number within the report. Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table.
- Click the Save button at the top of the page if you'd like to save this report for later.
Use these instructions to compare data within your custom report.
- Place your cursor over the date range drop-down and click the plus icon that appears.
- Choose your desired comparison period by clicking on the comparison timeframe drop-down. You can create a custom timeframe by clicking on Custom. You'll see a comparison chart for the two time periods you've chosen.
- To exit the comparison view, click on the X that appears after placing your cursor over the comparison timeframe drop-down.