The Simulcall feature allows multiple destination numbers to ring simultaneously when someone dials your tracking number. The first destination number to answer the call will be connected to the caller, while the rest of the connection attempts are canceled.
Once your call flow is set up, you’ll assign it to the appropriate tracking numbers. You can assign the same call flow to multiple tracking numbers.
We recommend placing a few test calls from a telephone number that’s not included within your call flow to ensure your calls are routing as expected once your call flow is assigned to a tracking number.
Create a Simulcall Step
Call flows are company-specific in your account. Follow the instructions below to create a call flow with a Simulcall step in the company of your choice.
- Click the Settings icon on the left navigation bar.
- Choose the company where you’d like to use a Simulcall step.
- Click Workflow at the top of the page.
- You can select one of the template options to create a new call flow or you can edit an existing call flow.
- Name your call flow at the top of the page.
- Choose your call recording preference. Slide the toggle to ON to record all calls to this call flow. Keep the toggle OFF if you don’t want calls recorded.
- Select Simulcall from the list of available steps.
- Enter the destination numbers or Agents you want to ring simultaneously (up to 10 destinations can be included here). The phone numbers entered in the Simulcall must match the country selected at the top of the call flow and must all be from the same country.
- You can choose whether you’d like to prevent voicemails and automated systems from answering a call. Additionally, you can choose to route repeat callers to the destination that answered their call the last time they called you.
- Continue configuring your call flow to your personal preference. Then, click Save at the top of the page to save your call flow.
- In the pop-up window, assign your call flow to one or more of your tracking numbers. Click Assign when done, or click Skip to skip the step for now. If you skip this step, you can assign call flows to tracking numbers on the All Numbers page at any time.
Is there a limit on destination numbers in a Simulcall?
There is currently a cap of ten numbers in the Simulcall step. If you need to add more than ten numbers, you can create a second Simulcall step.
Not all the lines aren't ringing for Simulcall, what's going on?
Since internet speeds can vary, sometimes a call can ring and be answered by another agent before it’s had a chance to display for the other agents.