The Calls by Day & Time custom report provides details on the number of calls received on each day of the week, as well as within each hour in a day. You can use this report to understand your peak call times and to see how your calls trend daily or weekly.
This report is available at the company-level within your account.
Need to print, export, or save a report? You can follow the instructions in this article to do so.
Calls by Day & Time Custom Report Overview
Use these instructions to access your Calls by Day & Time custom report.
- Click the Analytics icon on the left navigation bar.
- Click Reports at the top of the page.
- Choose Create Report from the Custom header on the left.
- Find the Calls by Day & Time option and click Create Report.
- Name your report by clicking the Pencil icon at the top of the page or select Rename Report within the Report Options drop-down menu on the upper-right of the page. You can update the name of your report at any time.
- View and interact with your Calls by Day & Time custom report. Use the filter panel at the top of the report to determine which companies and types of calls you'd like to see in your desired time frame. Hover over your bar graphs to see a breakdown of repeat calls vs. first-time calls.
- If you choose to drill-down further, select Add Filter and pick additional filters you'd like for your report. This drop-down only shows if you're adding filters.
- Note: For a closer study of each type of call received during a particular day of the week, click on the desired number in the table. After doing so, click the Edit Columns button to choose which metrics you'd like to see highlighted within the table.