CallRail offers a variety of notification settings to best suit the needs of your business. To receive email and desktop notifications for calls and texts your business receives you can:
- Click the Account icon in the top left to open the My Account panel, then click Notifications.
- Select Calls & Texts from the Notifications header in the left menu.
- Click Create Notification.
- Choose the company we should include in your notification, the user who should receive this notification, and whether you'd like to be notified of inbound calls and/or text messages.
- Add filters to your notification emails to get details about specific types of calls you receive. You can also set an optional filter to only receive notifications for customers who have a certain Qualified Status. This step only applies to call notifications.
- Select the type of notification you'd like to receive and click Save when finished.
You can learn more about notifications in this support article.