CallRail allows you to record inbound and outbound phone calls.
To turn on inbound call recording you can:
- Click the Settings icon on the left navigation bar.
- Choose the company where you’d like to use call recording.
- Click the Pencil icon for the tracking number you’d like to update to go to its main configuration page.
- On the next screen, click the Pencil icon in the upper-right of the Number Options menu.
- Under Number, click the checkbox to enable call recording and to play a greeting to the caller. You can type in or upload a greeting to notify the caller that their call will be recorded if your state or local laws for your area require the caller to be notified.
To turn on outbound call recording you can:
- Click the Account icon in the top left, then choose Account Settings.
- Choose Details from the Account header on the left.
- Click the checkbox to Allow my team to record outbound calls.
- Select Update Account to save your changes.