Creating a Number for a Lead Center Agent
Tracking numbers are company-dependent within your account. Follow these instructions to create a new tracking number for an online or offline campaign.
- Click the Create (+) icon in the navigation bar on the left and select Phone Number.
- Choose the company where you'd like to add your new tracking number.
- The new number wizard will appear on your screen. The first question asks, "Where do you want to use this tracking number?"
- Select I'll use it online to create a number for a web campaign.
- Select I'll use it offline to create a number for an offline campaign.
- Set up your call routing by selecting the Lead Center Agent or Team where we should route your calls. Or select the option to route calls to a specifc phone number. Then, click the blue button in the lower right of the screen to move to the next step.
- Name your tracking number for your reports and settings. Then, choose the call tracking phone number you'd like to purchase by picking from one of the three options for local and toll-free numbers. Once you've picked your number, click Number Features to move to the next step.
- Configure your whisper message and call recording. When you're finished, click Activate Tracking Number.
- You're done! Once you've completed the number creation process, you can choose one of the suggested next steps to further configure your new tracking number.