CallRail's Google My Business (GMB) integration seamlessly inserts a tracking number into your GMB listing for use as a primary business number. In this article, we'll cover how to set up the GMB integration with multiple locations.
If your business has multiple locations, you can connect the first location through our GMB integration, and then follow the instructions below for each additional location.
Setting up Google My Business for multiple locations
Follow these instructions to manually set up your GMB integration if you have multiple locations.
- Create a new tracking phone number by clicking the plus icon at the bottom of the left navigation bar.
- When presented with options, choose I'll use it online, then Somewhere else, and then Yes, in an ad extension. Personalize further details as necessary.
- After the number's creation, click the Settings icon on the left navigation bar. Locate your new number and click the pencil icon to edit its settings.
- On the next page, click the pencil icon in the upper-right of the Number Insertion Options section. On the page that follows, scroll down to the Tracking Sources section and select Google My Business.
- When creating your listing in GMB, insert the tracking number you created into the Contact phone number field on the screen requesting your contact details.
- For the most accurate call-tracking, in the Current website URL field, amend the following to the end of your URL:
- An optional Google Ads location extension can be added to guide leads from your ads to your GMB profile. See this help article for more details on location extensions.
- Within GMB, select Ads & extensions in the left-hand sidebar, then Extensions at the top of the page that follows, and then click the plus button and choose Location extension from the menu that appears.
- Insert the tracking number you want to use into the field.