If you forgot your password, you can reset it to gain access to your CallRail account.
The password you use to log into CallRail with should be at least 8 characters long. Be sure to pick a memorable and secure password for privacy and security purposes.
How to reset your password
- Navigate to https://app.callrail.com/users/password/new and enter your login email address.
- Click Reset Password so we can send you an email to address you entered. This email will contain the link you'll need to reset your password.
- Click the link and use the form to set a new password.
- After setting your password, log in at http://app.callrail.com.
If you’re still unable to reset your password, please contact our support team.
Unlocking Your Account
As a safety measure, your CallRail account is temporarily locked after five failed password attempts. We will notify you via email in the event that your account is locked.
There are two ways that you can unlock your account:
- Wait one hour after the account has been locked and enter your password again on the login screen.
- Click Unlock My Account in the email we send you.
There are no service disruptions while your account is locked. Calls to your tracking numbers will continue to route normally and will be available on your activity call log.