What data is sent with Webhooks?
Webhooks delivers phone call data to a URL of your choice for predetermined events. Below is the information that is sent for each of those events.
- call_type=missed (and formatted_call_type)
- duration=0 (and formatted_duration)
Call Routing Complete
- Business_phone_number (and formatted_business_phone_number)
- *may* see tags if applied through a call flow
- *may* see some attribution data if applied through a call flow
Post-Call (including outbound)
- Everything else
- < 1% of calls will still be missing recording and/or transcription
- We have a max timeout of 20 minutes, if still not attached we fire the event anyway
- This is why call modified webhook exists and we encourage customers that are recording OR manually adding notes/tags/values/scores to calls to subscribe to it
- Changes: An array of the changes to the call that triggered the call modified webhook appended to the end of the normal response fields. These fields include tags, note, value, transcription_text, recording_duration, auto_score, and manual_score.
Text Message Sent
Text Message Received