Welcome to the CallRail Community. We’re excited you’re here to connect with your peers to learn, share, and collaborate.
This Community’s purpose is driven by the desire to help through these connections. Please remember this is a venue for peer-to-peer interaction, and is not necessarily a place where you will find immediate answers from CallRail Support Agents.
We ask everyone who is a part of this community to show respect to one another and help maintain an open and friendly environment.
Under the Guidelines, you agree not to:
- Harass, threaten, embarrass, or cause distress or discomfort to another CallRail Community participant, user, or other individual or entity.
- Transmit via this Community any information, data, text, files, links, software, chat, communication or other materials ("Content") that CallRail considers to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Impersonate any person in the Community, including but not limited to, a CallRail official, discussion forum leader, guide, or host.
- Use the CallRail name, domain names, trademarks, logos or insignia in your user or screen name or in any other manner that would imply that you work or are affiliated with CallRail.
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue in a CallRail discussion forum or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other participants.
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation in the CallRail Community or to otherwise use the forums for commercial purposes.
- Use the Community to generate traffic for other sites.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing the CallRail Community or in connection with your use of the Community in any manner.
- Invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right of any person or entity.
- Provide any information in your profile that is inaccurate, untrue and incomplete.
- Infringe the intellectual property rights or similar rights, including but not limited to copyrights and trademarks, of any person or entity.
- Post or link to content that disparages CallRail, its vendors, partners, or affiliates
- Post your contact information or email address in the community, for your own safety. This is a publicly visible forum. If you need users to be able to reach you, please direct them to a Google or other form to fill out to provide their information.
CallRail reserves the right to reprint, modify, distribute, or to immediately remove any posts that do not conform to our Community Guidelines, without warning. In addition, we also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or bar a user who violates these Community Guidelines.