The CallRail REST API provides a method to programmatically access and modify the data within your CallRail account. It is intended for developers and customers looking to integrate custom software directly with CallRail.
CallRail's API v3 is the fastest and currently-supported version of our API. This version allows greater access to features and interactions you're tracking in your CallRail account.
You can find the API v3 docs at http://apidocs.callrail.com/.
For security purposes, API keys are only visible for a short period after you create them. Once 15 minutes have passed or you navigate away from the page, only the first five characters will be visible. If you have lost your full key, you can create a new one.
Create an API v3 key
Follow these instructions to create and manage your API keys.
- Click the Settings icon on the left navigation bar.
- Choose the company were you would like to create or manage an API key.
- Click Integrations at the top of the page.
- Click API Keys from the Data Access header on the left.
- Click Create New API v3 Key to create a new API key (if you haven't created a key before).
- Your active API keys are listed in the table (if you have created a key before). You can delete any API key by clicking the Delete icon on the right.